TrueAchievements Friend Feed for Randomnutta

Monday, February 7, 2011

My First Blog

Finally I have made a blog and yeah here it is, tada! I'm hoping to get some followers by adding more to my blog, I've decided to include my TA friends feed because not everything is about me and they deserve it.

Check out http://www.trueachievements.com/ a very well put together gaming site that believes gamer score is one thing but completing games and completion percentage is another.

One more thing before I go BBQ some food, if you have any suggestions for my blog or anything else for that matter let me know.

3 comments:

  1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alter_ego

    Perhaps you should learn the meaning of it before referring to your xbox live account as an "alter ego".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps you should learn the meaning of it before referring to your Xbox Live account as an "alter ego".

    I'm not referring to my Xbox Live account as an alter ego, I'm referring to Randomnutta which is not just my Gamer tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not bad for the blog so far.

    I use LiveJournal. If you want to follow me there, feel free :) Just let me know who you are :)

    ReplyDelete