As best friends go my best friend is a special one, starting with the name Missy Moo strange name you say? My best friend is my cat. Missy Moo was born in November of 2008 daughter of Kit she was born in the backyard hidden in the grass and her leg backwards.
 |
| Missy (front middle) |
We chose to keep her but unfortunately we couldn't keep them all, when it was only Kit and Missy they had an unbreakable bond. Kit would always talk to us in a series of meows and she would speak for Missy. Missy would occasionally hum (meow with her mouth closed, she still does).
 |
| Missy had to wear her collar as a sash or she would get mad |
After moving into another house the door was left open and Kit vanished =( she never came back I took it pretty hard but Missy too it even harder. After a few months after Kit's disappearance Missy started to communicate like Kit use to but she can actually say some words like "mum" and she giggles from time to time.
 |
| She loved the jacket but hated the hat |
|
We noticed around Christmas of 2009 she was unlike any other cat (except for Kit) Missy has certain traits that some might find strange. She must have either a collar or jacket on or she huffs, she has a dry sense of humor ( I trip on something she giggles under her breath), when asking for food she acts as if her leg is broken and wont eat red biscuits, she sometimes sleeps on her head, when I cuddle her she pats my face and of course she talks and plays fetch .
 |
| Posing for Whiskers |
 |
| She rules the roost |
Whiskers (Australian cat food company) have taken an interest in her, they really do send her mail addressed to Missy and all,.so she thinks she's all that and a bag of chips. I think she is and I couldn't live without my Missy Moo!
 |
| HIGH FIVE! |
|
Awwr. This is pretty cute! I love the bond we as humans have with animals. Almost a part of ourselves. I love my family dog (Zelda). And I also love my uncle's dog Bella, and the many, many cats he has had in his life. Gumby, Pokey, Callie, Mittens, Midnight, DJ Jazzy Jeff, Jake, and Abby. I'm forgetting some, but they were all an extension of my life and childhood.
ReplyDeleteSadly, they have much more finite lives then we do as humans. Enjoy every second you have with your cat. :)
Awww... It's my pretty girl Moo-Moo. You forgot to add that she gets upset if we leave the house for more than five minutes and don't bring her back a present.
ReplyDeleteShe has grown soooooooo much. Our life would be so weird and empty without her. She really is our baby.
Kit ran away because she didn't like you.
ReplyDeleteYou don't know too much about Siamese cats do you? They all talk...Not only that, all Siamese cats get sad when you leave, they're attention seeking by nature, and very vocal...I love cats, I love all cats, but nothing is out of the ordinary. She's a beautiful normal Siamese cat...With normal Siamese traits
ReplyDeleteFor the negative anonymous are you gender confused? Is that why you didn't choose a name? What you said is like me saying you're dog died because your mum is a dirty street walker, grow a pair.
ReplyDeleteMissy is half Siamese which can change traits for one. Some breads of cats can be antisocial/self reliant so some may not "get sad" and it also depends what their use to. I wasn't aware all Siamese/Persian's could play fetch.
LOL!! Anonymous fails at being anonymous. It's amusing really.
ReplyDelete