TrueAchievements Friend Feed for Randomnutta

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Things I'm Grateful For

Can you be grateful for something in your life but also no longer want your life? Selfishness aside is there a point people cross where they eliminate the big picture because that's the only option?

Have you felt like this?

Reading this back scares me, it's one thing to think it but when you see it the image becomes real, no longer a thought but a reality. If you do say it out loud to another the first thing they ask is why? Hard question to answer. Ask someone to explain the colour blue.

We are the most advanced species on this planet apparently, I disagree. What we bring to the world are many advances but with that there is a price, we are destroying the planet and ourselves. The animal kingdom revolves around survival not greed, animals kill each other for survival not because of racism or orientation. They have the right idea. You don't see a lion trying to overdose.. Survival.

Not a worry in the world


4 comments:

  1. That's because lions don't have opposable thumbs. They can't get the tylenol open!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a pretty awesomely written blog.

    Does make me proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The interesting thing about your blog is it is exactly what I'm dealing with myself now. But rather than question if it's what you want, I'm questioning if it's worthwhile.

    Change happens, regardless of it is what we want or not; and it is how we deal with it that defines the mettle of a person. Unfortunately, the compromise that comes with change won't benefit everyone involved, and that is when someone has to cut their losses and say, "I'm grateful for what I had, and it was great while it lasted."

    Anyhoo, what I said may have absolutely nothing with what you're writing about. But it seems relevant to me. Thanks for giving a thinking man food for thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your comment, always a good idea to see things from another's perspective. The things that affect me the most are out of my control which invokes helplessness, things that other people do.

    I dislike change but I know it's inevitable. I think that's the reason for gaming to be a huge part of my life, I CAN make any choice I want and do things my own way.

    ReplyDelete